WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you enter, browse, or use the Service, we may place a number of cookies in your web browser.
- Run our Service
- Authenticate users and keep you logged in
- Save products in the cart for checkout
- Save recently seen products
- Display any store notice that may be necessary
- Provide online credit and debit payment
- Provide newsletter registration
- Analytics to help understand you better
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
If you prefer to delete cookies or set your web browser to disable reject or delete cookies, you may visit the following links for information:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari Mac and iOS
Or please visit the help pages of your web browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
If you wish to learn more about cookies, you may visit the following links to third-party websites for more information: