Adi Media Pte Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website rosevalley.co (the “Service”).
If you choose to use our website, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation with this Policy. The personal information that we collect are used for providing and improving the Service. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Policy.
We may update this Policy from time to time and you agree to be bound to the terms of this Policy at any time you use our Service.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personal information, as described below in “What Data We Collect”.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
When you use our Service, we may collect personal data from you. The following are examples of the data we may collect (collectively known as “personal data”):
- Contact details
- Shipping and delivery addresses
- Billing address
- Email address
- Network and device data (including your anonymized IP address and device or advertising identifiers)
- Your shopping or browsing behaviours
- Any other personal data you may have submitted to us through our Service
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We collect your personal data when:
- You create an account on our Service
- You subscribe to our newsletter
- You browse our products
- You accept our cookies
- You communicate with our customer service through our Service’s Contact form
- You take part in the promotions available on the Service
- Any third party provides us with personal data relating to you
- You voluntarily submit your personal data to us
WHO WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO
We may disclose your personal data to the following to facilitate our sales, payment, and delivery, or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used (collectively known as the “Purposes”):
- Our employees, consultants, temporary workers
- Our product suppliers
- Our courier(s)
- Our payment gateway partner(s)
- Professional advisers and consultants
- Agents, contracts or service providers who provide operational services to us, like data storage
- Any other party whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data to
We want to inform you that these third parties have access to your Personal Data that we may collect. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose than the Purposes mentioned.
HOW YOUR DATA MAY BE USED
We may use your personal data in the following ways which are necessary to perform our service:
- To create your account
- To prevent bots
- To prevent fraudulent use of email
- To protect the Service from spam and abuse
- To process your order
- Provide to our payment partner(s) to process the order payment
- Provide to our courier(s) to deliver your order
- To process an exchange of order
- To provide you with supporting services related to your account or cart
- To communicate with you for purposes like notifying of promotions To personalise your browsing experience on our Service
- To monitor and enforce the compliance with our Terms and Conditions
- To ensure our Service is performing properly
- To improve our customer service with you
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access and correct your personal data through your account. For personal data that you cannot access and/or correct through your account, you may contact us.
THIRD PARTY CONSENT
If you submit to us any data of any third party, you represent to us that you have obtained consent to do so.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Services are not meant for anyone under 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal data of anyone under 13 years old. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us so that we will be able to carry out the necessary actions.
This Policy and your use of this Service shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.